Supporting technique in all dance styles
We focus on technique in our ballet classes, which benefits and supports dancers in other dance styles through strength, grace, co-ordination and musicality.
Ballet classes are offered to pupils in Year 1 and above.
At a glance
For a 10-week term
January - April
taster sessions available
- The class lasts either 30 or 45 minutes
- They are small classes to promote good technique
- Pointe work is offered to pupils who are strong enough to support their body weight on their small toe area and requires commitment and good technique.
Ballet A, B, C, D = £57 for a 10 week term
Ballet Senior = £68 for a 10 week term
The Bingham Hall
- Ballet A (Year 2) – 3:45 – 4:15pm
- Ballet B (Years 3 & 4) – 4:20 – 4:50pm
- Ballet C (Years 5 6, & 7 ) – 4:55 – 5:25pm
- Ballet D (Years 7 & 8) – 5:30 – 6:00pm
- Ballet Senior (Years 10+) – 6:05 – 6:50pm
- Pointe (Years 10+) - 6.55 - 7.25pm
Meet the teacher
Rachel trained at Laine Theatre Arts in Epsom, a professional dancing career followed that took her around the world. After a break to raise three daughters, Rachel refreshed her teaching skills gaining distinction with a diploma from the British Ballet Organisation in 2011.
Since then she has provided adult ballet, children’s ballet and tap dance classes and Zumba fitness classes at primary and secondary schools throughout Gloucestershire.