Create lively rhythms and develop intricate footwork
Our tap classes are fun and energetic whilst developing rhythm, concentration and intricate footwork. Tap classes are offered to pupils in Year 2 and above.
At a glance
For a 10-week term
September - November
Free taster sessions available
- Tap A (Years 2, 3, 4) – 4:20 – 4:50pm
- Tap B (Years 5, 6, 7) – 4:55 – 5:25pm
- Tap C (Years 8 & 9) – 6:45 – 7:15pm
- Tap Senior (Years 10+) – 6:00 – 6:45pm
- Tap A, B, C = £62 for a 10-week term
- Tap Senior = £71 for a 10-week term
Meet the teacher
Clare trained at the Judith Hockaday School and is qualified in Tap, Modern, Jazz and National. She has a range of experience working at different dance schools and brings knowledge of syllabus work into our fun lessons.